WD-40 is known as “the can with thousands of uses”, it protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, gum, dirt, adhesives & scuff marks and excess bonding material. It is an essential in any maintenance environment.
LUBRICATES: The product's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and tenaciously held to all moving parts.
PENETRATES: WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
PROTECTS: The product protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
REMOVES: WD-40 gets under dirt, grime and grease. Use it to remove gunk from tools, equipment and vehicles. WD-40 in liquid form (e.g., gallon) also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of excess bonding material.
DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because it displaces moisture, quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- It protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- It gets under grease, grime, and gunk. WD-40 non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material
- It's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
- Penetrates and displaces moisture to aid lubrication and stops squeaks, loosens rusty parts, frees sticky mechanisms
- Smart Straw offers precision stream or broad spray action
1 x 333mL WD40 Anti-Rust Spray (include smart straw)